CAPPO HEALTH PERFORMS COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC TESTING FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Don’t spend time referring your patients to an offsite facility for testing. Order on-site diagnostic testing to retain control of your patients’ health and to help you decide whether additional treatment is necessary.
- Bilateral Arterial with Doppler: detects poor circulation, blood clots, and arteriosclerosis.
- Bilateral Venous Ultrasound: detects deep vein thrombosis and venous insufficiency.
- Carotid Ultrasound: assesses for an increased risk of stroke.
- Ankle-Brachial Index: detects peripheral arterial disease in the legs.
- Renal with Artery Doppler: detects cysts, tumors, abscesses, obstructions, fluid collection, and evidence of infection within and/or around the kidneys.
- Abdominal Doppler Ultrasound: investigates a variety of conditions, including abnormal pain or distension, abnormal liver function, enlarged abdominal organ, and stones in the gallbladder or kidney.
- Aortic Ultrasound: used on patients with heart disease, bruit, previous history of an aneurysm, mass palpated in the abdomen, and a family history of an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Echocardiogram: evaluates the structure and function of the heart to detect disease that affects the heart muscle and the way it pumps and to look for blood clots and tumors inside the heart.
CAPPO HEALTH PROVIDES PHYSICIANS WITH A TURNKEY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU TO OVERSEE THE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH OF YOUR PATIENTS AND PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE PATIENT CARE
- Qualified technologists travel to your office to perform diagnostic testing using state-of-the-art equipment
- Board certified cardiologists and radiologists prepare and report diagnostic test findings
- Cappo Health verifies, authorizes, and bills your patients’ insurance for diagnostic tests
- Your practice collects room rental and hourly supervisory fees for in-office testing
Set and monitor treatment plans for your patients based on high quality diagnostic testing performed where your patients are most comfortable—your office. With minimal effort involved, you can provide an added service to your patients and get compensated for it!
Cappo Health helps identify patients at risk for cardiovascular diseases
95% of all patients have one of the following conditions
- High colesterol
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Family history of cardiovascular disease
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling/pain in limbs
- Chest pain
MORE REASONS TO JOIN CAPPO HEALTH PHYSICIANS PROGRAM
Support Your Practice: a patient is more likely to submit to a test at their own physician’s office than an unfamiliar place that entails extra paperwork, time spent for insurance verification, and perhaps a higher co-pay.
Bolster Patient Confidence: Nothing gives patients more confidence that knowing their diagnosis and treatment plans are based on high quality, state-of-the-art diagnostic testing.
Provide Quality Testing: Highly-qualified technologists come to your office and administer tests using the latest technology. Board certified cardiologists and radiologists, who specialize in interpreting test results, prepare and report their findings to you.
Grow Practice Revenue: Your office receives personal service compensation for every hour we test in your office, as well as monthly rental revenue for the use of your facility.
Assess Patient Progress: Order on-site diagnostic tests according to your direction to help you decide whether additional treatment is necessary.
Ready to begin diagnostic testing at your practice?
Simply fill out the form below and a Cappo Health representative will contact you.